Assay Kit Name:
Ready-to-use IHC kit (Biotin free), One-Step HRP Polymer anti-Mouse, Rat and Rabbit IgG (H+L)
• Species reactivity- Mouse, rat, and rabbit
• Applications- A biotin/avidin free system that stains membrane, cytoplasmic and nuclear antigens. Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunocytochemistry (ICC).
• Frozen and paraffin tissue sections, cell smears
Features & Benefits:
• Simple procedure, sensitive
• Kit provides a rapid and easy to use IHC detection system
• Ready-to-use, peroxidase block, hydrogen peroxide
• Ready-to-use protein blocking solutions
• Primary antibody dilution buffer
• IBSC-one-step HRP-anti-mouse, rat, and rabbit polymer
• Reagent BS (ready to use buffer & substrate)
• Reagent C (conc. DAB chromogen)
Immunohistochemistry (IHC)/Immunocytochemistry (ICC) is the localization of antigens in tissue sections/cells by the use of labeled antibodies as specific reagents through antigen-antibody interactions that are visualized by a marker such as fluorescent dye, enzyme, radioactive element or colloidal gold. Several IHC techniques are commonly used such as labeled biotin secondary antibody streptavidin-peroxidase, HRP anti-HRP, ABC catalyzed signal amplification, polymer system (one or two steps) etc. to detect antigens in tissues and cells. BioVision’s Ready-to-use IHC kit employs polymer technology that provides increased sensitivity and detection. IBSC One-Step anti-mouse, Rat and Rabbit IgG (H+L) is a biotin/avidin free system that stains membrane, cytoplasmic and nuclear antigens. It provides the user with a rapid and easy to use IHC detection system.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.