Assay Kit Name:
IFN-γ (human) ELISA Kit (For Lysates)
• Detection method - Absorbance (450 nm)
• Species reactivity - human
• Applications - Quantitative protein detection, establishing normal range, validation of antibody array results
• Cell lysates
• Tissue lysates
Features & Benefits:
• Easy, convenient and time-saving method to assay IFN-gamma in cell & tissue lysate.
• The minimum detectable concentration of IFN-gamma is less than 15 pg/ml.
• This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with any of the cytokines tested e.g., human Angiogenin, BDNF, BLC, ENA-78, FGF-4, IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-10, IL-11, IL-12 p70, IL-12 p40, IL-13, IL-15, IL-309, IP-10, G-CSF,GM-CSF, MCP1, MCP-2, MCP-3, MDC, MIP-1α, MIP-1 β, MIP-1δ, PARC, PDGF, RANTES, SCF, TARC, TGF-β, TIMP-1, TIMP-2, TNF-α, TNF-β, TPO, VEGF.
• IFN-gamma Microplate (Item A) coated with anti-human IFN-gamma, 96 wells
• Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B)
• Standards (Item C) (recombinant human IFN-gamma)
• Sample Diluent Buffer (Item D) for Standard/Sample (cell lysate/tissue lysate) diluent (5x concentrated)
• Assay Diluent (Item E) for Detection Antibody & HRP-Streptavidin concentrate diluent (5x concentrated)
• Detection Antibody IFN-γ (Item F), biotinylated anti-human IFN-gamma (each vial enough for half plate)
• HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G), 400x concentrated
• TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H) 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) in buffer solution
• Stop Solution (Item I), 0.2 M sulfuric acid
Description: BioVision’s Human IFNgamma ELISA (EnzymeLinked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzymelinked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human IFNgamma. This assay employs an antibody specific for human IFN gamma coated on a 96 wellplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IFNgamma present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti human IFNgamma antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRPconjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IFNgamma bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm. The minimum detectable dose of IFNgamma is typically less than 15 pg/ml. The intra Assay reproducibility is CV<10% & interAssay is CV<12%. This ELISA kit shows no crossreactivity with any of the cytokines tested e.g., human Angiogenin, BDNF, BLC, ENA78, FGF4, IL1α, IL1β,IL2, IL3, IL4, IL5, IL7, IL8, IL9, IL10, I L11, IL12 p70, IL12 p40, IL13, IL15,IL309, IP10, GCSF,GMCSF, MCP1, MCP2, MCP3, MDC, MIP1α, MIP1 β, MIP1δ, PARC, PDGF, RANTES, SCF, TARC, TGFβ,TIMP1, TIMP2, TNFα, TNFβ, TPO, VEGF.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.