Assay Kit Name:
Phospholipase D (PLD) Activity Colorimetric Assay Kit
• Detection method - Absorbance (OD 570 nm)
• Species reactivity - N/A
• Applications - Measurement of PLD activity in various tissues/cells
- Analyzing intracellular signaling
- Screening of PLD inhibitors
• Animal tissues: liver, brain, kidney, etc.
• Cell culture: Adherent or suspension cells
Features & Benefits:
• Simple, rapid & convenient
• The assay can detect phospholipase D (PLD) Activity less than 1 mU/ml in various sample types.
• PLD Assay Buffer
• PLD Probe (in DMSO)
• PLD Substrate
• PLD Enzyme Mix (Lyophilized)
• Choline Standard (Lyophilized)
• PLD Positive Control (Lyophilized)
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.